Junior Infrastructure Architect
Junior Infrastructure Architect - Permanent - Basingstoke
Our client, a leading provider of IT products and services require a Junior Infrastructure Architect to join their office in Basingstoke on a permanent basis.
This position is ideal for an experienced 4th Line Engineer looking to make a move into a Design and Architecture role.
The Junior Infrastructure Architect will be responsible for assisting in the design and communication of structures to enable and support the design and development of integrated solutions.
Key Skills Required of the Junior Infrastructure Architect:
- Some experience assisting in the design of solutions
- Strong experience of WinTel infrastructure support
- Experience in the following technologies advantageous:
- VMWare VSphere v6.0
- Architecture design using System Architect
- HPPT AS Design and implementation
- SCOM/SCCM design and configuration
- Active Directory
- RDS design and implementation
Key Responsibilities of the Junior Infrastructure Architect:
- Assist with the shaping of technical proposals
- Assist with the definition of larger/more complex solutions
- Production of the required level of infrastructure design documentation
- Liaise with and assist with managing 3rd parties and their technical deliverables
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age