An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Gloucestershire.
- Manage and execute contracts/projects from kick-off through to completion and support bids.
- Resolve delivery issues as they arise, across all business functions, in order to achieve the business case requirements and customer commitments.
- Call extraordinary project reviews with the senior management team in the event that the project is unlikely to conclude successfully and maintain the business case objectives.
- As an authorised sign-off signatory attend Design Reviews to ensure that schedule and cost requirements are achieved and there is an acceptable level of residual risk for the project.
- Ensure allocated projects meet governance and health & safety requirements.
- Formulate and submit monthly reports and metrics for assigned projects.
- Interface with, elicit resource from and hold business functions to account for their responsibilities in support of project execution.
- Act as the primary interface to the external customers on assigned projects
- Support the Head of Programmes with the development of customer relations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk