An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Gloucestershire.
- Ensure compliance with all policies, processes and procedures
- Support the timely submission of bids and proposals ensuring commercial integrity and compliance with all applicable policies, processes and legislation with specific responsibility for responding to the commercial aspects, including customer terms and conditions and pricing
- Ensure the identification of commercial risk, develop and implement effective mitigation strategies and actions and report the risk and progress with mitigation strategies internally
- Lead negotiations with customers with respect to commercially advantageous terms and conditions, prices and payment plans
- The drafting and review of agreements including, but not limited to NDAs/PIAs, LTAs, Agency Agreements, PDS, Teaming Agreements and Distribution and Collaboration Agreements
- Effective day-to-day management of contracts, including customer liaison and customer relationship management on contractual matters
- Development and negotiation of flow down terms and conditions to Suppliers
- Resolution of disputes and claims ensuring best outcome for the company
- Advise Project, Operations and Procurement teams on all commercial aspects
- Provide advice with respect to contractual obligations, liabilities and rights
- Conduct contract reviews in conjunction with other departments
- Effective Contract Management during programme execution
- Maintain applicable commercial inputs into the document management systems including registration
- Liaison with the Export Control teams to ensure compliance with regulations
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk