Senior Programme Manager
- Act as delegated authority for Programmes when requested
- Support bids and projects as required by the business
- Build and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Create, maintain and communicate project plans and technical documents that accurately reflect progress and planned activities for all internal and Customer deliverables
- Interact with the Finance department to ensure that internal and external cost is accurately recorded.
- Provide a monthly project report in the designated format which includes accurate cost information
- Create and maintain a Risk Register for the programme and identify and manage project related risks to minimise their impact on the project costs, quality and delivery
- Ensure that project non-conformances are regularly reviewed and have a plan for closure in a timely manner
- Ensure the manufacturing costs for new products are defined and manage the engineering activity to ensure targets are met
- Contribute ideas towards continuous improvement of programme strategy
- Ensure that subcontract activities are managed and reported effectively
- Prepare reports for internal and external use as required
- Prepare and deliver presentations as required
- Ensure efficient administration of all aspect of assigned projects
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures to ensure accreditation requirements are consistently met
Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Product development experience from design through to manufacture
- Ability to manage medium sized team with good motivational skills
- Ability to performance manage
- Experience in managing programme risk
- Financial awareness of the consequences of decisions
- Experience of liaising with internal and external customers.
- Proactively able to manage own work to in order to achieve objectives
- Ability to use own initiative within the scope of the role
- Ability to make timely decisions within the scope of the role Demonstrates a "Can do" positive attitude
- Experience of using Microsoft and other software packages to manage, track and progress projects
- Experience of Microsoft Project/Microsoft Project Server or equivalent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk