Security Cleared Cyber Security Project Manager
My client is a leading IT Services company are seeking a Security Cleared Cyber Security Project Manager to work in a secure environment with a focus on projects within the cyber security field. You will manage a range of complex cyber security projects through the full life-cycle whilst taking ownership for risk, planning and financial (P&L) management.
With a proven track record in delivering projects within time and budget with the ability to demonstrate skills in:
- Leadership (project and people)
- Stakeholder management
- Influencing and negotiation
- Prince2 (or an alternative project methodology)
- Relationship building
Candidates must be continuous residents in the UK for the last 5 years and other requirements to be discussed on application to be able to achieve government security clearance to an SC level (or above) as this position is to work on Defence and National Security projects.
What my client offer in return:
- Unrivalled investment and training in you and your career
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Competitive Salary, 25 days holidays, Car allowance, Up to 10% Bonus, Up to 10% contributory pension and Medical Cover
- Flexible and creative environment
If you're an experienced project professional looking to expand you skills in Cyber security then please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age