Infrastructure Solution Architect
Please ensure your supporting statement includes evidence of how you can demonstrate the meeting
of our role requirements in the job description.
You will join a team at an exciting time of technological change that is being developed to
contribute to an organisational development programme.
With expert knowledge and deep technical understanding of ;
• Core infrastructure technologies such as server, networking, storage plus Microsoft
server stack technologies
• Networking Technologies, Cisco/HP, Network design, routing, Security, Enterprise
• Virtualisation Technologies
• Cloud – inc. Public/Private/Hybrid
• Communications/Telephony – Lync/Skype/BES, VoIP,SIP,VC
• ITIL Foundation
• Project Management (PRINCE2 / Agile)
• LFCS / LFCE
• Good level of general education
You will bring a valuable contribution that will help not only deliver solutions but influence
the digital strategy of the agency. This is a great opportunity for an adaptable and focused
specialist to join a busy and varied team for a central government agency.
Candidates will ideally already hold a valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo the
clearance process to attain it.
Closing Date: COP 22 January 2018
For more information on this role and to apply please press apply button below.