CMMS Business Process Expert - Fixed Term Contract
CMMS Business Process Expert - Royston, Hertfordshire, 6 - 12 Month Initial Fixed Term Contract
My client is a British Multinational company who specialise in chemicals and sustainable technologies. They have been established for over 200 years and been part of the FTSE 100 for over 15. They are an extremely well-established company with over 10,000 employees and revenue into the Billions they are a large organisation who run an array of complex projects. The ideal candidate will be experienced in similar roles and have developed and implemented CMMS.
- Ensure the CMMS project deliverables are met in line with the project team and timeline.
- Formulate and agree policy and best practices to identify criteria for evaluating project design and implementation.
- Learn the maintenance planning process.
- Lead the company's element of the CMMS delivery project.
- Drive continuous improvement of the maintenance planning process
- Represent the whole maintenance function during the project phase.
- Provide first line support to CMMS end users (planners)
- Develop and deliver training to improve business stakeholder's awareness.
- Liaise weekly with the maintenance planning manager to discuss progress / concerns
Knowledge & Experience required:
- Experience in leading a project team
- Experienced in a similar role
- Exceptional Planning, Scheduling and Co-ordination skills
- Good knowledge of Asset Management Systems
- Demonstrable experience developing CMMS systems
- Experience implementing a new CMMS into a business
- Good experience with document control and document management systems
This is a Fixed Term Contract role for the CMMS Business Process Expert working for a Top company on a global scale. To apply to CMMS Business Process Expert please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age