Business Change Manager
Job Role: Business Change Manager
Duration: 6 Months
Salary/Rate: Excellent Rates!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Business Change Manager - Contract - London - Excellent Rates!
- Develop a clear understanding of the case for change and benefits, and the realisation of these benefits
- Alignment of change activities across the business, including with those delivered by other business areas
- Undertake the development of business change strategies and business change planning (in conjunction with project owners) in line with the programme delivery plan
- Work closely with Project and Programme Managers to develop process changes as required, and implement lasting change
- Where necessary develop and deliver appropriate training, cascade and support material to accompany changes, develop appropriate skill levels and ensure business change is effectively embedded
- Analysis and actioning of risks and issues
- Establish the most appropriate mechanisms and methods to be used to support the roll-out of changes
- Baseline, measure and lead the realisation of business change benefits
- Managing effective change communication with customer at working, management and senior levels
- Perform detailed stakeholder identification and analysis, and develop a clear understanding of the change from stakeholder perspectives
- Implementing stakeholder management, ensuring that appropriate stakeholders are engaged and consulted in a timely fashion
- Management of business change documentation and reporting
- Source and provide best practice and industry standard examples of business change management and guidance as required
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience of introducing major business and process change (both cultural and technical) in a complex organisation
- Persuasive with good influencing skills, ability to build effective relationships across the organisation
- Flexible and result driven approach to planning
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Good communication and listening skills and the ability to deal with individuals at all levels within an organisation
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.