Senior Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Engineer required to contribute to the specification, design and development, validation of solutions for the project. Tasks assigned will be varied and can include requirements analysis, Use Case development, functional and feature specification, elaboration of designs, trade-off analysis and liaison with cross functional teams to develop and regularly deliver working software/solutions through the agile process.
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
* Experience with development of systems, including computers, network infrastructure, platform integration, applications, radios, system management
* Experienced with engineering methods and tools for requirements management, architecture definition, design elaboration, verification & validation
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills as well as motivation, integrity, professionalism, flexibility, commitment and innovation
* Familiarity with all aspects of systems delivery including Safety, Security, Human Factors, Training, Support considerations
* Hold or be capable of holding security clearance
* Experience in using the Agile methodologies for systems or software development
* Practical experience of product and system integration testing including planning, running tests, managing defects, investigating issues in target environments, and test report writing.
* Experienced in the use of one or more the following engineering tools: DOORs, PTC Integrity Modeller, IBM Rational Rhapsody, RTC, RQM
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.