Engineering Project Manager - DV Cleared
Engineering Project Manager - Permanent - Hampshire - Up to £55,000 plus Benefits
- Experience of Satellite communications is highly desirable
- Planning, maintaining and delivering effective projects, proactively monitoring and actively influencing progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- Ensuring effective time, cost and quality controls throughout the project lifespan, focussing inwardly on the consistency of the project and alignment with company strategy, and outwardly on its coherence with customer expectation and specified standards.
- Facilitating and managing the output of individuals assigned to Integrated Project Teams.
- Ensuring the maintenance of sufficient resources and skills for required project activities.
- Managing communications with all internal and relevant external stakeholders.
- Managing risks and issues which may affect the projects' successful outcomes.
- Initiating training, skills development and recruitment requests wherever resource gaps in the project are forecasted or identified.
- Reporting the progress of projects at determined intervals to the Programme Manager.
- Proactive identification and exploitation of all new business development opportunities.
- Effective leadership, management, interpersonal and communications skills, preferably to a nationally recognised accreditation level.
- The ability to command respect and create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
- A strong understanding of military, maritime engineering standards and requirements.
- Knowledge and experience in the techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
- Sound written and verbal skills, with the ability to create the full range of Project documentation.
- Sound knowledge of programme and project management methods including MSP, PRINCE2, APM, Change Management and MoR.
- Proven experience of budget management and control, preferably with a working knowledge of the SAGE system.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.