Law Enforcement Business Development Manager
MASS is a technology business operating in the defence, security, law enforcement and commercial markets that are currently looking for a Law Enforcement Business Development Manager.
This role calls for a highly experienced and credible law enforcement sector specialist with a proven track record of developing business in this market with a desire to be part of a growing international company. We are seeking applicants with a strong business mentality, a natural authority and a persuasive leadership style. They should be empathetic, motivational and be a strong communicator with the ability to engage at a senior level with law enforcement and commercial stakeholders.
With the ability to demonstrate a strong track record in winning business, as well as generate new business through networking within their existing client base, this person will show evidence of a strong personal network in law enforcement acquisition.
You will also have strong presentation skills with the ability to represent MASS at senior level.
Proven business development skills will include:
- Identifying and building relationships with potential customers
- Assisting customers in developing relevant requirements
- Working with technical and commercial staff to develop formal and informal bids and tender documents
- Contract negotiation and closing deals
- Experience of running a business development team
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Strong presentational and interpersonal skills
- Account management
UK travel will be expected for this role with you providing support on both national and international exhibitions and sales.
The successful candidate will be required to hold, or be in a position to qualify for Security Clearance at a minimum of SC level.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer.