Permanent role - Stevenage
Are you at Cisco CCNA level with SC Clearance?
Are you able to work nights and do shift patterns?
You may have had exposure to Juniper?
You will be supporting a Global Project to provide configuration changes to be made to the Local Area Networks (LAN) across the Authorities Overseas and Sec Infrastructure which involves the creation of VLANs to support migrations.
- Provision of New Style of IT Fixed LAN Migration.
- Remote provision of: Port Discovery, Technical support Design, Migration configuration and Documentation.
- Site Switch Port Migration from VLAN to NSoIT.
- Monitoring of network activity; analysis of audit trails and alarms; and initiating corrective action where necessary
- Customer and business orientation.
- Cisco CCNA
- Exposure to Juniper
- Knowledge of the IT environment.
- Experience of 2nd to 3rd line SME for the Management, Monitoring and maintenance of the security appliances.
- Good communication skills
- Well-developed consulting skills.
- Thorough knowledge of information technologies and their functions
- Experienced in most areas of the solution lifecycle.
Please note this role is to work in a secure environment therefore candidates must hold SC Clearance or DV Clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo the process (to be eligible you require to hold a valid right to work in the UK and have been a resident continuously for the last 10 years)
Benefits include: Training and Career Progression, Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, Up to 15% Bonus, Car allowance, Up to 10% contributory Pension (4 x life assurance), Employee assistance Plan, Family Medical Cover and they also offer a comprehensive online induction programme to help you settle in your new role and feel like a part of them.
You may be required to travel to additional sites.
For further information please apply within.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age