Cyber Security Lead
Cyber Security Lead - £65,000
Are you passionate about Cyber Security Infrastructure?
Do you have broad range of cyber security experience, including experience across a number of areas such as security certifications/compliance, advanced threat readiness and protection and vulnerability management and mitigation?
My client is an award winning Company that offers a wide range of Visual Communications products designed to support marketing campaigns for 1000's of their clients. Working across over 100 countries they are a truly global organisation as well as a market leader.
Having recently won a number of large contracts they are heavily expanding numerous teams. The Cyber Security Lead will manage security tools such as Intrusion prevention systems, Web Application Firewalls, Vulnerability assessment, Penetration tools, Identity and Access Management tools etc.
This post holder will also be responsible for the real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from Security Information Monitoring tools, network and system log event correlation. Therefore strong forensic analysis experience is preferred.
- A solid understanding of Information Security Practices; relating to the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information (CIA triad.)
- Patch management, vulnerability management and mitigation
- Take ownership of cybersecurity incidents and manage through to resolution.
- Development and management of Information Security related documents; Policies, processes and procedures across the group.
- Organize and review penetration testing reports and results, making risk and impact based recommendations for remediation.
- Raise Security awareness through an education program, tailoring Security needs to each business function appropriately.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience required in areas of vulnerability assessment, risk-based analysis and vulnerability mitigation.
- Extensive experience with, and in-depth understanding of: attack monitoring and other security systems,
- Experience with network monitoring tools.
- Strong understanding of network security
- Technical implications of security attacks, threats and vulnerabilities and the latest information security threats & vulnerabilities and appropriate countermeasure
- Firewall management tools.
- Extensive cyber-security experience across multiple areas.
- Project management.
- Documentation and technical + non-technical writing (plans, process + procedures etc).
- Experience of application, networking and operating system hardening methods.
- Recognised industry Cyber Security certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISSP or similar).