Software Development Team Lead
Software development team leader (Linux / Unix)
Leatherhead, permanent, £65000
An exciting opportunity to work as a Software Development Team Leader in an expanding international defence organisation. You will be provided with superb training to develop your existing skills and to challenge yourself. The role comes with generous additional benefits.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing teams effectively across a variety of projects in the defence sector. You will be responsible for ensuring that work is completed on time and in budget across a variety of defence projects. There is scope to work on changing projects in the future and develop your career further.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- An IT background with experience in Linux/Unix computer operating systems
- A software development background (C#,C++, .NET, VB)
- Experience in leading an application software development function
- Other experience in Cloud infrastructure/ Software defined infrastructure, DevOps/ Open Source, Java, Go/ Scala is desirable
- Security clearance (SC) required.
Working as a Software Development Team Leader in this leading organisation will provide you with the opportunity to work on projects that make a difference in the world. This position will also allow you to develop the skills and understanding that you have in IT through both training and hands-on experience.