Security Cleared Programme Manager
My client is a leading IT Services company are seeking a skilled Security Cleared Programme Manager to lead a number of projects including a Tech Refresh one, in the defence and national security sector. You will work closely with the managing and delivery team as well as the programme director.
The role will be fully responsible for developing and delivering the programme - this will include contract and budget responsibility, defining the delivery plan and costs, setting up and managing the delivery team, engaging with the end client and 3rd parties and managing the programme under structured governance.
You will own the overall programme direction and vision being accountable for the effective management of the projects or functional activities within the program, their risks, issues, conflicts, priorities, resources and communications, ensuring delivery of the new capabilities and benefits.
You will be responsible for maintaining the linkages between the programme and the organization's strategic direction, ensuring the contracted customer's strategy and business targets are met by the programme deliverables.
- -Demonstrable experience of Defence and/or Government sectors where Security issues need to be managed by the programme
- Has successfully directed a number of significant projects / or complex programmes in a number of specialisms and demonstrates experience of delivering more than 20 projects/programmes
- Demonstrable experience in setting up and managing multisite/multiuser migrations
-Demonstrable experience in setting up and managing a programme delivery team and significant budget
- Candidates must be continuous residents in the UK for the last 5 years and other requirements to be discussed on application to be able to achieve government security clearance to an SC level (or above) as this position is to work on Defence and National Security projects.
-Demonstrable experience of managing a programme from inception, through developing and managing the agreement of the contract and thereafter implementation to closure.
-Demonstrable experience of setting up and managing 3rd parties/subcontractors (e.g. technical support, major h/ware provider, regional migration teams)
- Demonstrates significant leadership skills with effective industry and internal networks.
- Brings stature to the organisation and the role.
- Managed complex P&L with multiple projects, cost centres & earned value
- Set up and managed a programme based on structured governance and programme management, using Prince2 and MSP practitioner or similar
Training and Career Progression, Competitive Salary, 25 days holidays, Car allowance, Up to 15% Bonus, Up to 10% contributory pension and Family Medical Cover
For more information please send in your CV today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age