IT Systems Support with appropriate HMG accreditation
IT Systems Support and Operations IT Systems Support with appropriate HMG clearance/accreditation - Permanent - Cheltenham - Excellent Salary
- Linux Administration (Red Hat & CentOS up to Sys Admin II
- Virtualisation Management (VMWare)
- Networking (Basic)
- Windows Administration (limited scope but important)
- Active Directory
- Centrify Management
- System Data Flow (basic)
- Corporate Compliance Tools (OML, LANDesk, Sophos etc)
- ITIL Service Manager
- ITIL Asset Manager
- Second line support of bespoke/niche systems
- System commissioning
- Service Management (incident, change, asset) tools & process
- Customer technical liaison, advice & guidance
- Security logging & user access compliance
- Monitoring Compliance
- Documentation and facilities management of data
- Knowledge Management & sharing
- Provision of coaching & training
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.