Desktop Support Team Leader
Do you already hold or are able to achieve SC clearance? If so, would you like to be added to a Defence and National Security team?
Do you have experience as an IT Team Leader?
This is a great opportunity to join the team providing Network and Hardware support including base stations, laptops etc. They are seeking an experienced Support Engineer, ideally with team leading ability, who has hands on experience of network and hardware support.
You will be responsible for leading a team of 4 engineers looking after a number of sites around the Norfolk area predominantly (there will be a requirement for travel to other sites e.g. Cambridge and Lincolnshire for which a pool vehicle will be provided.)
This role represents a great opportunity to join a global business and be able to progress your career.
What they offer for you:
- Unrivalled investment and training in you and your career.
- Stimulating environment offering on-going learning opportunities.
- Culture of innovation and inspiration.
- Competitive salary and pension, generous benefits and annual bonus.http://www.adcourier.com/#
- Flexible and creative environment.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist the Area Manager with the day-to-day delivery of the Incident resolution
- Assist & proactively manage, promote and maintain all Secure Engineering Processes & Documentation
- Be a point of contact for escalations
- Be responsible for providing the correct resource levels to deliver conformant service
- Ensuring all team members complete all mandatory training within the required timescales
- Motivate the team, providing direction to ensure the team achieves their objectives and deliver impeccable service
- Manage Annual Leave, Absence and Training
- Carry out monthly one to ones and be instrumental in the bi annual appraisal process
Skills and Experience
- Proven recent experience as a Deskside Support Engineer, preferably as a team leader/manager
- Strong customer facing skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Breakfix experience
- Experience in Call Management
- Already hold or able to achieve SC clearance
- Must hold a valid Driving Licence
For further information please apply within.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age