Advisory Services Lead
A new and exciting opportunity to join Advisory Services as the Lead for the Policing and Home Affairs. This role will report directly to the Head of Advisory Services and will work as part of both the Advisory Services and National Security Leadership Teams.
Externally, the successful applicant will have a strong personal brand as a trusted advisor within Secure Civil Government, Home Affairs or the Policing Sector, with a broad range of experience in Technical and/or Business Consulting.
- Be a trusted advisor to clients across a number of engagements;
- Responsible for developing and delivering advisory services within the Policing and Home Affairs markets.
- Oversee and assure all project delivery.
- Work with Key Account Managers (KAMs) to identify new sales opportunities.
- Be the primary owner of bids into the Policing and Home Affairs markets.
- Identify, pursue and develop new business opportunities across the Policing and Home Affairs markets working with the Key Account Managers.
- Provide leadership for advisory staff.
- Contribute to recruitment and upskilling requirements in order to satisfy demand within the National Security markets.
- Working with the Advisory Services Business Area Lead, to identify opportunities, new value propositions and development / exploitation of existing ones for the benefit of customers within the Policing and Home Affairs markets.
- Develop the strategy for growth of Advisory Services into the Policing and Home Affairs markets working with Key Account Managers.
- A broad range of experience and network of contacts in a leading advisory / consultancy capacity in either Secure Civil Government, Home Affairs or Policing is essential.
- Previous experience in working as a consultant on technology based transformation programs is essential.
- Experience of working for a technology based organisation as a Business Consultant or Strategist.
- Current SC clearance is a minimum requirement, with DV clearance providing a distinct advantage.