Security Architect (IAM)/ IAM Architect
Security Architect (IAM ) / IAM Architect
My client, an international organisation based in Southampton are actively looking for an experienced IAM Architect to join their expanding security team, on a contract basis for 6 months. Working alongside a team of 6 in the UK, and wider international team you will be taking the lead with the design and delivery of IAM in relation to GDPR work streams they have running currently. You will be influential as they look to select a vendor for privileged access management, as well as multiple other key projects in this area.
- Architecture ownership of assigned Security Domains including the creation and ownership of domain assets such as Visions, Principles, Solutions Architectures, and Roadmaps for each.
- Shaping and optimising the Security Portfolio with the Security Change function, using Roadmaps as key inputs.
- Liaising with Project Managers and Solutions Designers to set projects up for success at the start to ensure strategic value is delivered and tactical effort and spend is minimised.
- Performing strategic design reviews at key points of the project lifecycle to identify any risks or capability gaps that need addressing.
- Facilitating workshops with Technical and Business stakeholders to provide direction or drive issue resolution - providing analysis, distilling down to key decisions, and capturing next steps or plan for issue resolution
- Providing ad-hoc reports, viewpoints and white papers to respond to management questions, project issues etc.
- Have demonstrable, well-grounded experience in an information security field
- Proven experience using Information Security Frameworks (e.g. ISF, NIST, ISO) and use of Architecture development methods (e.g. TOGAF)
- Previous experience of seeing Security Architecture direction and decision making through to Design, Implementation and Run/Operations.
- Domain expertise in three or more areas:
- Identity & Access Management - integrating solutions, identity governance and privileged access management.
- Application & Database Security (incl. SDLC, code scanning solutions, DB firewall & monitoring)
- Security monitoring, correlation and operations
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) preferably in Technology or Information Security
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or similar.