IT Risk Assurance Manager
Scotland - £55k - £65k DOE + Benefits - Financial Services - Flexible Home Working - IT Audit Manager - IT Risk Assurance Manager - Great Work Life Balance
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral part of the Technology Risk team for my client - a leading global provider of audit, tax and consulting services.
The Role: They are seeking Technology Audit & Risk professionals at Manager level to ensure timely and accurate delivery of assignments to their existing and rapidly growing client portfolio. In this role you will be responsible for managing an agreed portfolio of clients across the Scotland Region. (mainly Edinburgh & Glasgow) There are very flexible opportunities to work from home when you are not required on client site. (average 2 days a week from home)
Required Personal and professional qualities:
* IT Audit & Risk Assurance experience (Financial Background preferred)
* Driving License and access to own car as there may be occasional need for UK wide travel
Desirable: - Any knowledge/experience around GDPR is also highly desirable, as is a Professional Certification in any of the following: CISA, QICA, CISSP
- Rapid Career Progression is on offer, as this company invest heavily in their own world class Professional Development Programme for their employees. They will tailor a Development Training Plan specifically to you, with a view to promoting you to senior manager within 12-18 months.
- Flexible Working From Home Options (average 2 days a week from home)
- Great Flexible Benefits Package including a matched 7% pension contribution
- Salary £55- 65k DOE
- You will also be placed on an expensed course to gain CISA certification if you do not already have it.