Technical Security Lead
Technical Security Consultant
My client, a leading service provider in Bristol are actively looking for an experienced technical security consultant for an initial three month contract. Within this role you will sit in a team of around 3-5, and will cover a broad Cyber Security scope.
Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment to deliver services
Plan, scope and oversee technical assurance & penetration testing demands and the pipeline of activity
Work with selected 3rd party penetration testers to define effective penetration test requirements
Deliver reporting to support group requirements for penetration testing remediation and tracking
Act as a point of escalation for technical assurance issues
Act as day to day manager of Technical Assurance team and primary interface for all Technical Assurance matters.
- Collaborate with Technical Assurance Specialists to define the scope and activities related to Technical assurance.
- Collaborate with Technical Assurance Specialists and Information Security team to gather metrics as applicable to Technical Assurance.
- Collaborate with Technical Assurance Specialists to define the delivery mode and mechanism for assurance activities.
- Collaborate with Technical Assurance Specialists to evaluate and select set of vendor tools and technologies to perform assurance activities.
- Collaborate with Technical Assurance Specialists, Security Architecture stakeholders to define the scope of penetration and Internal network security tests and schedule.
- Collaborate with Technical Assurance Specialists to define the scope and schedule of penetration tests based on Information Security Policy and Standards requirement.
- Evaluate and select penetration testing service providers.
- Engage with Internal and external penetration testing teams to plan penetration tests for the organisation globally.
- Plan and define Annual penetration tests and assign tests to service providers based on predefined schedule.
- Ensure the scope of the penetration test is changed as per emerging and applicable threats.
- Plan and manage the lifecycle of a penetration tests from scoping to execution and remediation of penetration tests.
Infrastructure Assurance - you will collaborate with Technical Assurance Specialists and define technical infrastructure assurance requirements from Information Security Policy and Standards
Policy & Standards Compliance Monitoring - you will collaborate with Technical Assurance Specialists to identify the scope of policy and standards compliance monitoring requirements.