Information Assurance Consultant - Permanent - GDPR
IA Consultant - Permanent
An accomplished, enthusiastic and conscientious self-starting consultant with relevant information assurance experience and qualifications is required for permanent work
- Conduct a lead security role in a complex IT environment that involves multiple tasks that improves the client risk position.
- Establish a detailed understanding of client security architectures to enable the production of consistent IA advice.
- Conduct in-depth risk assessments including to IAS1,that address challenging client requirements involving complex IA scenarios.
- Conduct compliance activity on service and systems to assess levels of security control and identify control gaps.
- Identify areas of IA weakness and produce detailed remediation plan in accordance with client risk appetite.
- Assist with the production of client policies and procedures to meet UK Government requirements.
- Build successful working relationships with key customers and stakeholders that improve the value of the IA Service.
- Broad and expert knowledge of security controls and systems.
- Demonstrable experience in producing risk assessments in a UK Government environment.
- Demonstrable experience in providing security consultancy and technical IA solutions in a UK Government environment.
- Demonstrable experience in conducting compliance audits against standards, e.g.: ISO27001.
- Familiarity of HMG Security Policy Framework, Information Assurance Standards and good practice, particularly IAS1 and 2.
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g.: CISSP, ITPC
- CLAS membership desirable.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying
Please forward your CV to apply by email to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2011.