Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager
I am currently recruiting for a well established Information Security Manager's based in Birmingham working on an initial 6 month assignment for a large IT Service Provider
The candidate will have 2-3 year's experience as an Information Security manager in a customer facing role, who can demonstrate ownership and accountability of delivering Security IT Services into a customer. Security experience and have as a minimum one of the following Security qualifications; IS027001 lead Auditor, CISMP, CISM or CISSP, although not essential.
1. Managing relationships with customers, suppliers & our clients internal Account team managers,
2. Have excellent communications skills & be able to translate complex security information into layman's' terms for those that are not conversant with security knowledge & services.
3. Work closely with our clients security operations centre & drive through service improvements for our customers & business, proactively promote security services, management of security incidents, managing & mitigating threats, maintain security policies & compliance, adhere to 27001 compliance, ensure operational security input & governance is exercised over all new technical implementations, raise security awareness within the account.
4. Manage a security risk register, review & authorise change requests, act as a security point of contact for the account, ensure all security documents are maintained, manage privilege access management, leavers & starters process, oversee audit/pen tests, & ensure 3rd parties are Security compliant.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
* Be responsible for all Security related aspects to maintain Security compliance
* Produce a monthly Security report for your accounts.
* Chair & Manage Security meetings & maintain minutes
* Produce and drive recommendations for security improvements
* Have previous experience and knowledge of IT Information Security Services.
* Holds at least one of the following valid qualifications: IS027001 Security Lead Auditor, CISMP, CISM or CISSP (Highly Desirable)
* ISO 27001 experience
* Good knowledge of British & International security standards
* Ability to work as part of a larger team & matrix manage teams
* Ability to develop conceptual models for the delivery of security services
* Be assertive & ensure the best interests of the Company & customer are protected
* Holds a UK Driving Licence
* Security Risk Management
* Strong Network knowledge
* ITIL foundation
* An understanding of Government Security Policies and procedures.
* Ability to Matrix management
* Communicate well with all levels of management
* Identify & manage Security Service improvements
If this role is of interest please contact me for further details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age