Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Our client is a leader in the development of data acquisition and video recording systems. They now seek an experienced electronic design engineer for a 6 month rolling contract.
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
* Degree qualified with a bias towards electrical and electronic engineering
* Analogue or Digital electronics design experience
* Able to clearly formulate and communicate complex design concepts
* Solid oral and written communication skills in English
* High level of EMC/RFI design and test experience
* Analogue and Digital Electronics Experience:
o Microprocessors and high speed digital design.
o Switch mode power supply design
o Serial interfaces: I2C, SPI, UART
o Automotive interfaces: CAN, LIN, FLEXRAY
o Amplifiers, filters
o Sensor signal conditioning.
o Micro-controller interfacing.
o Ethernet interfacing.
* Power Electronics:
o Knowledge of Triac/SCRs, IGBTs & FET
o Power supply design
o DC Motor control
o Actuator drives.
* Design Techniques:
o Circuit simulation & design tolerance analysis
o Circuit electrical and thermal rating analysis
o Design for high volume manufacture
o Robust design including FMEA techniques