Business Analyst - Mobile Apps
Mobile Apps Business Analyst - Dublin
My client is a Top Pharmaceutical Company who are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Apps Business Analyst
The role involves designing mobile apps for patients and health care professionals in some of the most innovative areas of medicine
They're looking for someone who lives and breathes mobile, with good experience in iOS, Android and Hybrid App development. They use the Kony MADP platform, so experience with Kony Visualizer and or strong UX design is a definite plus.
The key responsibilities for this role includes:
- Provide consultancy to business customers in following areas: appropriate use of technology, research, ideation, prototyping and validation (user testing).
- Business requirements are shaped and gathered via engagement with customers, therefore a vital skill is to have the ability to understand the business viewpoint to create technical solutions that fit the purpose.
- Work with Technical Design Experts, Vendors, Enterprise Architecture and UX/UI Designers to ensure our solution catalogue meets customer expectations.
The key experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- Ability and experience to work in a customer facing role
- Strong documentation and written skills.
- Ability and experience (or strong desire) to work with cutting edge technologies in the areas of VR, AR and voice interface design.
- Experience in handling vendors in multi-geography & multi-cultural environment
- A strong understanding of the Mobile Application Development landscape (Native App Development and Hybrid App Development).
This is a contract role working for a top company as a Mobile Apps Business Analyst.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age