Salary - £80,000 + benefits
My client offers a complex range of cybersecurity services to support and secure their own clients digital transformations. You will be working as part of the Cybersecurity Unit which brings together 2,500 professionals to help define and implement cybersecurity strategies.
As one of my clients leading consultants, you'll work with wide range of end clients and can expect to apply your technical expertise, insight and imagination to lots of different assignments.
You can expect to join a team of top-flight Security Architects, Senior Security Architects and Managing Security Architects who think like an attacker and address cybersecurity challenges with market leading solutions.
The focus of your role
- Driving beneficial security change into clients' businesses through the development or review of architecture;
- Managing known or emerging security and information risks by initiating or influencing the development of new security architectures and compliance with architectural principles and objectives;
- Acting as a focal point for mitigating and resolving security and information risks affecting existing solutions and any alternative or new solutions
- Designing, developing and helping to implement technical, physical, personnel, process and procedural security controls for existing and new solutions;
- Checking solutions comply with applicable laws, regulations, standards, policies and guidance on security and information risk management;
- Supporting sales initiatives by, for example, contributing to Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ), Invitations To Tender (ITT), client meetings and presentations
What you'll bring
Your understanding of security architecture and a specialism in one of the following:
- Security architecture consultancy (e.g. shaping the security of an enterprise, systems or services in one or more industry sectors)
Security design (e.g. using recognised techniques, methods and frameworks to design solutions that enable business objectives whilst managing information security risks adequately with balanced, cost effective security controls). This includes experience in determining security requirements and producing security architecture design documents;
Audit (e.g. assessing the appropriateness of the security architecture and specific configurations deployed across an enterprise or was part of a specific solution, assessing and advising on compliance with significant standards and regulations such as PCI-DSS, SOX, DPA etc)
And your skills in any of these areas
- Client-facing and business development skills;
- Ability to balance security and information risk against requirements such as usability, agility and cost;
- Ability to translate security policy requirements sensibly into technical solutions;
- Propensity to think innovatively (recommending alternative solutions to meet security requirements);
- Demonstrable success in delivering security-related projects;
- Relevant professional certification e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP or similar (or commitment to achieving such).