Security Consultant - ISO 27001/GDPR
Security Consultant -ISO 27001/GDPR
Salary: £36,000 - £50,000
This is an opportunity for an Information Security professional to join a leading organisation to join there growing Cyber Security Unit.
The scope of your role will look into driving compliance with applicable legislation; regulatory standards and to provide expertise in to related Cyber Security matters and risks with industry best practice.
- To work as part of the Information Security Function; improving information security across the organisation developing process and controls for policies, standards, guidelines, templates and monitor adherence through compliance reviews ,
- Responsible for managing third party supplier assurance schedule on behalf of business and IT relationship owners.
- Prepare subject matter reports for management and internal/external stakeholders
- Responsible for implementing and managing Information Security Management System (ISMS); ISO27001 certification; GDPR/DPA compliance strategy processing Subject Access Requests.
- Experience of managing, evidence gathering and responding to Information Security related incidents and breaches.
- Provide very clear and high quality risk reports to enable senior business risk owners to make the most appropriate risk decisions.
- A recognised professional Information Security qualification such as CISM, CISSP, etc.
- Experience of using and implementing integrated compliance, audit and risk tools and coaching others to use these tools for the benefit of the business.
- Maintain information security risk register and ensure remediation actions are tracked and delivered on time