A Deskside Support agent to work for an IT company in the Abingdon.
You will be onsite supporting one of their clients on 1st and 2nd line basis. This is a contract position until the end of December initially.
Key responsibilities for the position are:
- User Support
- Hardware and Software installations
- Diagnosing problems concerning hardware (PC, Laptops, Printers, Scanners)
- System and application changes in ms Windows 7 and Office 2010
- Software patches and updates.
Candidates will have a good mix of the following:
- Experience floor-walking/face to face customer support
- Windows 7 and MS Office 2010 environments
- Ability to diagnose hardware and software issues
- Good customer service skills
- Use of call logging tools.
ITIL and SNOW tool experience is highly desirable but not essential for this position
This opportunity is a January 2018 start; New year, new role!
Please contact me today for further details - Cairah Ahmed 0113 8878073.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial None / Undisclosed Contract £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Abingdon
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Contract £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Abingdon
- Manufacturing None / Undisclosed Contract £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Abingdon
- Training None / Undisclosed Contract £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Abingdon