Integration & Test Specialist - DV Cleared
Job Role: Integration & Test Specialist
Duration: 6 Months
Salary/Rate: Market Rates
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance
Integration & Test Specialist - Contract - London - Market Rates
Our client is seeking a specialist who will have a background and experience in designing, configuring and managing development, SW Integration & Test, Integration & Test, and Performance Factory environments. As a member of EMT (Environment Management Team), the successful candidate will serve as a first line of defence in the trouble-shooting of issues arising with custom test environments. Throughout the SW development life-cycle, the EMT member will interface with Software Engineers to concisely document installation instructions and Test team members for modification of the environments. Scripts are continuous written and modified to effectively and quickly monitor system stability and usability.
- Ability to program in a scripting language, e.g. bash, Perl, Ruby
- Hands-on experience with virtualization tools and cloud computing, either private (VMware, OpenStack) or public (AWS)
- Experience integrating COTS/FOSS software into a system
- Solid environment and configuration management skills; ability to maintain multiple baselines, e.g. Dev, Test, Prod
- Development experience with at least one infrastructure automation tool such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Strong ability to troubleshoot system integration issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the use of MS Office applications
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.