An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Worcestershire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The generation, maintenance and delivery of project plans in support of bids for new business.
- The definition, generation and execution of project plans for contracted work according to business needs. Scope could include development, production or research projects.
- Improving project value and project margin through the proactive management of project risks.
- Project reporting both internally to customers.
- Management, monitoring and motivation of cross-functional team members assigned to the projects.
- Working closely with the customer to understand the business requirements for the project, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project.
- Approval and/or authorisation of documents as defined in Approved Signatory or Delegated Authorities List.
- Health and Safety at Work Act compliance.
Candidates should have experience and knowledge of the following:
- Previous knowledge of planning, managing and delivering production, development or technology projects involving small to medium batch manufacturing of discrete and complex products and sub-components. Experience of developmental activities where project parameters can be subject to change is desirable.
- A sound commercial and financial understanding is required.
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management software tools such as Primavera or Microsoft Project is necessary.
- Good customer skills and an ability to work and communicate with people at all levels in the organisation.
- Prepared to travel within the UK and overseas as required.
- Ability to work in/with a multi-disciplined team.
- Effective risk management
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk