EVM Process & Compliance Analyst
We are looking for an EVM Process and Compliance Analyst to join our Finance and Business Management team at AWE to support governance across Programme Controls.
In this role you will be accountable for developing and maintaining working relationships and awareness of key internal stakeholders.
As the EVM Process and Compliance Analyst you will be responsible for tracking all PMB changes within programme areas and ensuring all changes adhere to process. You will conduct audits and provide statements on EVM process compliance according to the EVM audit plan.
We are looking for the EVM Process and Compliance Analyst to have:
- Experience of monitoring EVM and compliance processes
- Experience of identifying and monitoring business performance KPIs and key controls
- Experience of participating in audits in order to identify areas of non-compliance
- Experience of Root Cause Analysis and problem solving
- Working knowledge of process integration and improvement activities
- Degree or equivalent or appropriate experience
Must be willing to obtain and maintain security clearance.
AWE plays a crucial role in the defence of the United Kingdom, by providing and maintaining the warheads for the country's nuclear deterrent. We are a centre of scientific, engineering and technological excellence, with some of the most advanced research, design and production facilities in the world. Our unique expertise also assists the UK Government in developing and delivering a range of innovative and integrated support services, including national nuclear security and counter-terrorism solutions.
AWE is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from sections of the community which are currently under-represented at AWE, including women, BAME and applicants with disabilities.