Security Consultant - Mobile Networks
Our client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunication companies are looking for a Security Consultant to join their team in Newbury on an initial 3 month contract.
This position requires candidates with previous Core Mobile Network experience and the client will only consider candidates who have previous proven experience.
As a Security Consulting Authority within the Technology Security team you will work with project teams to produce solutions that comply with internal security policies, standards and security architecture. You will also provide expert advice and guidance to Technology Security Specialists and Analysts.
The wide range of projects you will be working on will encompass the full range of Network technologies, allowing you to demonstrate your expertise and further grow and develop your skills.
This role has a Consumer function focus, however, you will have the opportunity to work within the Enterprise and Internal functions too.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar technology security role with the ability to navigate within a large company
- Understanding of information security risk management frameworks
- Mobile Networks (2G/3G/4G) and/or large scale MPLS networks, and their particular security considerations
- Competent in testing procedures to measure security threats and vulnerabilities in technology platform
- Advanced consultative skills and familiarity with project management methodology
- CISSP is desirable
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and flex style between tech and non tech audiences
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age