Test Lead - Newbury - Contract
My client is a British Multinational telecommunications company who history encompasses over 35 years. They have over 100,000 employees and operate across 4 continents. They are looking for a Test Lead to join their well-established company. The ideal candidate
The key experience and knowledge of the Test Lead include:
- Proven experience of successful test/project management across large and complex programmes preferably with ERP systems impact (eg SAP); Experience in development and implementation of test strategies, procedures and reports
- Experienced in leading Testing in international environment;
- Very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), testing framework and methodologies.
- Experience of managing teams of IT and business specialists and working with 3rd party IT service providers
- SAP background
- ISTQB / ISEB System Testing Foundation Certification.
- Knowledge of specific tools: HP Quality Center/ ALM, MS Project, Sharepoint, SAP Solution Manager Desired
- Knowledge of PMP standard and/ or PRINCE2 methodology (certification is a plus)
- Knowledge of service management discipline (ITIL)
The key responsibilities for the Test Lead include:
- Support EVO Principal Test Manager in defining acceptance protocol and related test activities to guarantee solution quality, operational readiness within agreed KPIs and ultimately contribute to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Align the Test Strategy with all key stakeholders from Group side and Local Markets
- Provide assurance of Governance across all required test phases for each main release and adherence to acceptance protocol and related test activities to guarantee solution quality, operational readiness within agreed KPIs and ultimately contribute to deliver customer satisfaction, through the following activities:
- Ensure test management over PTC, UAT, Performance Testing, Regression Testing;
- Responsible for formal testing deliverables- including project test plans, reports and proposals when necessary;
- Test Cases and Defect management reporting using Quality Center. Responsible for supporting all test execution activities;
- Highlight and drive issues forward from identification through to resolution;
- Responsible for supporting all test execution activity;
- Monitor the project schedule to meet the deadlines;
- Ensure the proper communication within the project team and to local markets;
- Regular reporting on execution progress;
- Working with EVO Test Tools Lead to ensure high quality Regression and Performance Test Execution.
- Assess the business impact of all decisions and prioritise testing tasks accordingly
- Coordinate test activities an international and distributed team with complex reporting lines
This is a contract role for a Test Lead working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Test Lead Role please send a CV or call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age