EMS Delivery Authority
My client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunication companies are looking for a OSS Support/Engineer to join their team on an initial 3 month contract based in Newbury.
To Manage and Support the delivery of the OSS (Network Element Management Systems) releases to meet the Network evolutions needs. Design and Integration support for tools which are interacting with the OSS System such as Call tracing Tools, Speed test tools, SON etc.
- Ensuring that the design solution of OSS infrastructure is up to data and the related documentation is accurate.
- Managing and coordinate different team to make sure the delivery is on time, with high quality and the delivery costs are contained.
- Provide leadership and decision making to delivery teams.
- Provide regular, good communication that ensures expectations are managed and realised.
- Ensuring release roadmap is clearly communicated and business impacts are minimised.
Review project and delivery documentation like HLD, LLD, EMS design and test results, to ensure the delivery covers the project scope and that the EMS platform is provided with high quality
Knowledge and Experience
- Technical knowledge of the IT Systems based on Native HW solutions or Virtualised/Cloud HW solution.
- Capacity impact assessment and predictions
- Commercial awareness - identify cost efficiencies to reduce OPEX/CAPEX spend
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more the please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age