ROQ is experiencing some exciting periods of growth and we now have additional requirements for Test Analysts to be employed on a 2 year fixed term contract.
The roles will require security clearance.
As a Test Analyst, you will take responsibility for test preparation (including specification) and subsequent execution and reporting for an assigned area(s) of functionality.
As a Test Analyst you will support the Test Lead in the initial planning for the test phase. You will ensure that best practice is followed in testing activities and that the necessary rigour required is applied in all aspects of the testing in your assigned area.
What ROQ can offer you
In return ROQ can offer a highly competitive starting salary, company pension, Fitbit, life assurance, staff discounts, buy and sell holidays, on-going training and superb career development where you will be assigned a Career Support Manager from day one.
- To work across a number of programmes including all key test phases
- To review programme/project documentation that will form the test basis and providing appropriate feedback to strengthen these documents (static testing)
- To lead test specification activity for the allocated areas of functionality, providing support, help and guidance to testers and more junior colleagues
- Drive out test conditions from key documents that form the test basis (seeking clarification where necessary) and design test cases and produce scripts to cover these
- Supporting execution for testing phases such as UAT and Live Proving
- Provide workshops and training to technical resource and business users in testing related topics as required
- Ensure test artefacts produced are reviewed appropriately
- Experience of working in a Test Analyst position across a number of programmes including all key test phases
- Experience of working in waterfall, agile and hybrid/custom testing environments
- Strong level of practical exposure to industry leading testing tools
- The skills to specify the test data required for the areas of functionality allocated and
- Secure/prepare elements of this data where necessary
- Relationship building skills to work closely with Business Analysts, technical resources and Subject Matter Experts to ensure test specification is appropriate and gives desired coverage
- Ability to work across a number of projects and meet deadlines
- Experienced in liaising with clients and resolving any queries according to client requirements