Data Analytics Product Manager / Dev Manager - London
Data Analytics Product Manager / Data Analytics Development Manager - London - Permanent
The purpose of the role is lead a development and operations team focused on the delivery of analytics Products to the clients markets and functions. This individual is accountable for all aspects of the Product development and lifecycle.
Data Analytics Product Manager / Data Analytics Development Manager candidate should:
- Be experienced in the implementation of global information & analytics projects
- Have functional domain knowledge relevant to their Product area.
- Have strong systems design and reporting/analytics experience.
- Be fluent in English and multi-culturally aware
- Demonstrate outstanding collaboration ability in a global setting
- Be quick to grasp complex business and technology problems, driving them to resolution.
Data Analytics Product Manager / Data Analytics Development Manager Accountabilities
- Drive scope, resourcing, and prioritisation of activities in Agile project execution. Accountability for sprint structuring and planning and managing the team to ensure delivery.
- Act as a communication channel between technical and business facing teams. Drives escalation when necessary, accountable for project level technical decisions.
- Evaluate technical costs for implementation of solutions. This includes assisting in the creation of business cases for all capital spend relating to the analytics architecture
- Demonstrate deep personal accountability for great performance
Lead, develop, and mentor a global development and operations team
- Lead a team of employees and contractors on the execution of projects. Team members have multiple levels of seniority and experience and are dispersed across the globe.
- Provide vision, coaching, and performance management to build, develop and grow the team.
- Each product team will manage programs annually, and oversee a business as usual budget at least half as large. Teams will have up to 8 employees and 25 contractors.
- Provide ongoing support and optimisation of analytics products using a DevOps model
- Drive automation into the BAU and Build processes, especially focused on automated testing and monitoring.
- Ensure SLAs are met for up time, timeliness, performance and support.
Data Analytics Product Manager / Data Analytics Development Manager Qualifications and experience required
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, or similar
- Analytics solution delivery demonstrating a progression of leadership roles.
- Demonstrable execution experience with the relevant technologies including MicroStrategy, SQL Server, PowerBI, Azure Data Factory, HD Insights, or similar.
- Demonstrated expertise delivering analytics solutions in a global enterprise environment
- Demonstrated expertise delivering solutions involving different categories of data (structured, semi-structured, unstructured) and different models of information (entity, event, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience championing, designing, and implementing innovative solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated leadership of technical design during all phases of development and deployment
- Experience leading and developing teams, preferably in a global operating model
- Experience in the relevant functional domain preferred (i.e. Supply, Finance, etc.)
- Outstanding collaboration skills at all levels of the organisation
- Attention to detail is key, inquisitive & questioning nature
- Strong problem solving planning/ organising, highly detail conscious
- Quick learner who exhibits resiliency and tenacity in the face of challenge
- Have huge passion for growing and developing
If you have the necessary experience please submit your CV asap as this role is of an urgent nature.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age