HR Advisor - Saba
We are looking for a HR Advisor to join our recently expanded team to provide efficient and effective administrative/transactional HR services and be the first point of contact support for the business, working to agreed service levels and delivering excellent customer service.
This role will be mainly dealing with AWE's learning management System Saba (known internally as Minerva). You will be responsible for loading training course content, updating access rights, and amending details for employees whilst answering general queries on courses and bookings
As the HR Advisor you will be responsible for running reports on the service performance of the system and assisting with escalated issues. In this role, you will participate in the planning and delivery of system testing, upgrades, patches and fixes.
We are looking for the HR Advisor to have:
- Previous experience of working in service oriented team delivering transactional / administrative tasks.
- Previous experience of process improvement activities.
- Good standard of general education, with proven literacy and numeracy.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Process orientation and mindset.
- Working knowledge of HR information systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Workday, Saba or equivalent HR SaaS technologies (Preferred).
- Knowledge of Visio (Preferred).
- CIPD Level 3 (Preferred).
Candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required for the role.
AWE plays a crucial role in the defence of the United Kingdom, by providing and maintaining the warheads for the country's nuclear deterrent. We are a centre of scientific, engineering and technological excellence, with some of the most advanced research, design and production facilities in the world. Our unique expertise also assists the UK Government in developing and delivering a range of innovative and integrated support services, including national nuclear security and counter-terrorism solutions.
AWE is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from sections of the community which are currently under-represented at AWE, including women, BAME and applicants with disabilities.