Chief Scientist - Cyber Analytics
Chief Scientist - Cyber & Big Data Analytics
We are seeking a Chief Scientist to provide technical leadership and to drive innovation across all of the cyber analytical activities of a World renowned Defence and Cyber Security Powerhouse. These activities include Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Big Data Analytics.
The rapid growth of data collection and storage has led to an increased need to analyse this vast pool of information for both commercial and national defence purposes. Due to this company's expertise and specialisation in this field, this company has seen a rapidly increasing demand for their knowledge in the intelligence domain from Government and Defence clients. This company has a reach large enough to deliver a wide range of services to our clients and agile enough to offer exactly what businesses need. The successful candidate will lead our research and development of new cyber analytical capabilities, enabling our customer to understand new threat vectors, identify areas of exposure and derive actionable intelligence from cyber activity to enable them to deliver and grow their business. Key candidate strengths will be to:
* A proven track record within this domain in academia or industry.
* Strong links into industrial partners and relevant government departments.
* Challenge current thinking and develop new ideas and concepts in cyber intelligence.
* Be able to work across diverse projects and for differing customers, spotting key opportunities for significant cyber intelligence performance improvements.
* Lead the development of data analytics and cyber services producing new capabilities and driving predictive analytics.
* Architect new intelligence solutions combining novel techniques with third party capabilities to rapidly deliver results.
* Derive new approaches to critical vulnerability assessment and cyber activity impact assessments.
* Lead the technical strategy across our Cyber Analytics business.
* Represent the company in the external market for Cyber Intelligence and Analytics, and build and maintain established relationship with key stakeholders, including identifying and leading key partnerships with appropriate academia, SME partners and leading industrials.
* Develop professional standards for the new professional roles in the cyber analytics domain.
* Work closely with the other Chief Scientists and Chief Engineers to identify and exploit synergies and new opportunities for new, combined technical offerings.
The role will be based at the West Midlands site, but will require spending significant time at customer locations across the UK and at other company sites.
You will be a nationally recognised expert in data analytics and its applications in cyber intelligence. You will be a strong and visible thought leader who can inspire data scientists and engineers and attract new talent to the organisation.
This is an extremely important hire for our client and as such a highly competitive salary and benefits package will be provided to the successful candidate.
Then apply here today and get yourself in the running!
NOTE: **You will be required to be in a position to gain DV Clearance if this is something that you do not currently hold - this requires that you have 10 years residency in the UK or a minimum of 5 years citizenship.**