Project Assurance Manager
Project Assurance Manager
£45,000 - £60,000
International Aerospace Company
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Project Assurance Manager to join the Home Counties Operations of a world leader in the Aerospace sector, renowned for their state of the art projects, their modern and flexible culture, and their investment in their employees to help them develop & progress into more senior leadership roles in the future.
We need an experienced Assurance Manager to work alongside the Integrated Project Team Leader to identify the specific project risks and opportunities that you as the Project Assurance Manager will have to manage on behalf of the IPT. You will have a number of Assurance Engineers reporting to you yourself. The incoming PAM will create an Assurance Plan which defines how these project objectives will be achieved. The Plan will also define the other traditional contributions from the PAM, for example
- Management of Customer complaints
- Defect management
- Project improvement plan
- Management plan for the continued reduction in the cost of failure utilising effective tools, techniques and reporting
- Certification and Customer approvals aspects
- Developing supporting KPIs which will be used by the IPT to make decisions
- Working in conjunction with the Procurement Lead and the IPT Leader, the creation of a specific Supplier Management Plan to ensure
- Identification of key supplier risks in terms of supplier selection and ongoing management
Key Responsibilities include:
- Successful management of Project Risk and Opportunities
- Track record of successfully leading Assurance Teams in order to meet IPT delivery objectives and assurance function improvement plans across all phases of the Product and Project Lifecycle
- Track record of successfully mitigating risks and realisation of opportunities within the IPT
- Success in mentoring and coaching in order to grow Quality excellence within the LoB
- Successful application of interpersonal skills to positively influence behaviours within Quality at individual and team level
- Proven experience in representing the Quality Function at a senior level with Customers and IPT.
- Achievement of project assurance milestones within the product and project lifecycle.
- Delivery of reports and supporting data to the business and function as required.
- Reduction in LoB Non-Conformance costs and promotion of a root cause and corrective action culture.
To be successfulYou should ideally have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and behaviours in order to manage the numerous stakeholders involved in supporting the delivery of the Quality
- Strategic Action Plan
- Ability to manage Non Conformance in a proactive and effective manner
- Ability to influence within the IPTs in order to implement change or address failure with a multifunctional team approach
- In depth knowledge of the Quality organisational structure and how
- Quality are required to interact effectively with the IPT and Sectors and
- Heads of Function to meet IPT targets
- Ability to effectively manage people to address both development and performance improvement in a fair and effective manner.
- Ability to identify efficiency improvements, including Risk and Opportunity, in delivery of Quality excellence within the functions and IPTs and the skills to drive change through strong management.
- Experience of managing the interface with all other functions within the business
- Ability to provide leadership to the IPT Quality population by creating a high performance culture within the Project Assurance Team.
- In depth knowledge of improvement tools and techniques including Risk and Opportunity management operated within our industry sector
- Detailed knowledge of International Standards and Regulatory Requirements
Interested and think you have the right skills and experience?
Then apply now!