Integrated Logistic Support Engineer required to conduct Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) on new and modified designs. This may involve any of the following tasks
- Ease of maintenance assessment.
- Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA).
- Level Of Repair Analysis (LORA).
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM).
- Provisioning data compilation.
- Disposal analysis.
- Supportability case preparation.
- Life cycle cost assessment.
- Assessing and implementing change on existing logistics data.
Input of the results of the above into a data base.
Undertake production of LSA reports as requested by contract, customer, or project.
The successful candidate will have the below skills:
Track record in the application of Supportability Engineering techniques such as, initial provisioning, level of repair analysis, reliability centred maintenance, task analysis, and life cycle cost analysis.
Sound knowledge of ILS standards such as Defence Standard 00-600 or ASD S2000M / S3000L.
Well-developed data-gathering skills utilising technical manuals, engineering drawings, and other associated data sources.
Candidates must be willing to undergo a security vetting procedure.