Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager required undertaking the below activities:
To assist in achieving a high performing sustainable supply chain by developing a capable supply base in order to ensure On Time, On Cost, On Quality electrical/electronic sub-assembly deliveries as per delivery plans.
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
Experience of supplier performance management in the Aerospace or Defence Industry or similar environments with specific focus on supplier industrial performance.
- Experience of electrical / electronic technologies (PCB, electrical/electronic components) and associated manufacturing processes.
- Effective evaluation of suppliers business, technical, manufacturing, and design readiness
- Expertise in relationship management tools and techniques.
- Expertise in problem solving techniques, e.g. PFMEA.
- Understanding of Industrial Validation.
- Able to work within a demanding and changing environment.
- IT skills in terms of data analysis, manipulation and presentations.
Candidates must be willing to undergo a security vetting proceedure.