PLM Applications Support Engineer
PLM Application Support Engineer required to undertake the below activities:
The contract is for 6 months initially (on-going there after) with a competitive hourly rate offered.
- Provide front-line User technical support, guidance & coaching - being able to understand & address the root causes rather than fixing issues.
- Provide user product training for CAD and PLM (Software = Creo & Windchill).
- Support functional improvement activities & make recommendations of tool functionality.
- Development of software & company processes in line with business requirements
- Testing & analysis of new software packages
- User & data admin activities
The successful candidate will have the below skills/experience:
- Strong Administration/Implementation
- Knowledge in CAD Applications and PLM.
- Customer and Quality focussed.
- Natural problem solving ability and very determined
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate confidently and assertively at all levels.
Candidates must be willing to undergo the security vetting procedure.