Graduate Security Analyst
£28,000 - £32,000
Do you have a MSc in cyber or information security? Do you have a passion for keeping up to date about the most recent cyber-attacks? Do you want to assist a company, leading in the financial sector, in gathering research to prevent cyber-attacks from happening to them? Then this role may be of interest to you.
My client, a shared service provider that supports the financial market, are rapidly developing their security team with the addition of three graduate security analysts. The wider team consists of 7, with the opportunity to work closely with the information security managers, CISO and Security delivery manager. They are looking for graduates to provide analytical support to the security team, in order to combat these security threats. This role is a highly analytical and research focused role, however would not suit a hands on individual looking for an operational position.
- Maintain a high level of expertise and awareness in the field of information security and widely utilised security controls.
- Understand the techniques, tactics and procedures of cyber network attack originating for hacktivism, organised crime, state motivated actors resulting in crime, subversion, espionage and terrorism.
- The collation and cross referencing of situational awareness components, analysis of security reporting, vulnerability scan monitoring and analysis and open source research.
- Compliance monitoring from both an internal (ISO 27001) service provision perspective and also of the wider key suppliers.
- MSc in cyber or information security.
- 1-2 years in a commercial security role.
- Teamwork co-ordination with the ability to encourage team members.
- Formal presentations with the ability to understand the audience and communicate issues and risks throughout all levels in the organisation.
- Committed to continual learning that responds positively to conflicting demands.
This a superb opportunity for a highly motivated graduate to join a leading organisation in the centre of London, with the scope and support to develop your skills and knowledge further in the Cyber Security industry.