My client is a major aerospace defence company based in Bristol.
They now require a Subcontract Manager from an aerospace/defence background for a 12 month rolling contract.
- Interface with the subcontractors on a daily basis
- Execute the sub-contractors Contracts
- Monitor delivery on schedule according to milestones
- Assess Subcontractor Performance
- Coordinate with the Supply Chain both internal and external to ensure the subcontracts are fulfilled.
- Support Engineering & Project teams on their communication with subcontractors.
- Coordinate Supplier meetings
The successful candidate must have experience in Management of UK defence subcontractors for 5 years+
PMP/PRINCE2 is an asset.
Knowledge in UK Contract regulation is an asset (commercial background).