SAP ERP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager, West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP Project Manager.
The key experience and knowledge of the SAP Project Manager include:
- Experience working on a Global SAP Deployment
- Strong project management skills and substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
- Awareness of the analysis, design and build of complex, package based system solutions using structured systems development methods within a regulated and validated environment
- Championing best practice in project delivery and creating governance models to ensure the projects remain in line with business objectives at all times.
- Experience in directly managing a highly-virtual, global, and diverse team
- Familiarity with business process design principles
The key responsibilities for the SAP Project Manager include:
- Lead the project design effort including team resourcing and structure, governance, issues / risks escalation and decision processes, ways of working, meetings structure. Work with the Portfolio Director to agree creative solutions in more challenging project design aspect.
- Lead the project team to deliver against all agreed project objectives.
- Act as a coach role model to the project team to help embed the best practice project management process and ways of working.
- Ensure project and overall business objectives are aligned. Work with the Portfolio Director to ensure the project remains in line with business objectives at all times.
- Manage and deliver against all project objectives as per agreed project charter (scope, time, budget, resources and quality).
- Identify and engage and manage stakeholders. Ensure effective communications plan is in place and managed on an on-going basis.
- Lead the planning process, establish and manage project plan including internal and external dependencies.
- Establish and manage effective and on-going issues and risk escalation and resolution. Coach and mentor the project team to give on-going focus to the plans to actively resolve risks / issues.
- Establish and manage effective project tracking and reporting process suitable for reporting at various management levels (Time / KPIs / Benefit / Quality) at various stakeholder levels.
This is a contract role for a SAP Project Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to SAP Project Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age