Security Cleared ESX Architect
Security Cleared VMware ESX Architect required to work on a secure cloud proposition. The successful applicant will be responsible for working closely with the Solution Owner and wider team to define the Architecture, implementation and security compliance of the solution. As part of a small, agile team, it will be necessary for the candidate to not only define the architecture but also script and implement the reference solution.
- Solution architecture/design in a secure environment
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture and implementations
- Extensive infrastructure delivery experience including a good spread across all infrastructure types e.g. Virtualisation/Servers/Storage/Networking/Firewalls but with a specialism in VMware products including at least ESXi,VSphere,VCenter, vSAN
- Extensive vRA (or) vRO implementation experience including scripting
- Automated infrastructure provisioning.
- MS SQL Server
- Symantec End Point Protection
- Lumension Application Control
- Secure systems hardening.
Benefits include: Training and Career Progression, Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, Up to 15% Bonus, Car allowance, Up to 10% contributory Pension (4 x life assurance), Employee assistance Plan, Family Medical Cover and they also offer a comprehensive online induction programme to help you settle in your new role and feel like a part of them.
For further information please apply within.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age