Embedded Software Engineer
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. You might be looking for an increase in responsibilities, or you might be looking to step sideways into a company that employs over 10,000 people worldwide. Either way, this employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Bristol.
- You will be developing & potentially integrating embedded, real-time systems application software
- This hands-on role involves the continued design and development of software products and evolutions for future products. You will be developing software using SysML/UML and targeting C, C++ and/or Ada languages.
What's in it for you?
- Our work is complex, challenging and innovative. It takes a range of professionals across the full engineering and commercial spectrum to carry it out. Whatever field our people specialise in, they all share the same mind-set: a drive to make things work better and to redefine the established standards.
What are we looking for?
- You will have gained experience in model-based development - either using UML tools such as IBM's Rhapsody; or Matlab/Simulink. Since this role involves developing software for embedded systems then experience in Operating Systems and ARM-based processing platforms will be of major benefit.
- You will have significant previous experience with embedded C and C++ among others.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk