Software Project Manager
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. You might be looking for an increase in responsibilities, or you might be looking to step sideways into a company that employs over 10,000 people worldwide. Either way, this employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in North Yorkshire.
As the Project Manager, you will be essential in managing software project developing tools and applications targeting embedded processors. You will be a member of the Product Engineering team, based in York, and will work on important projects targeted to fulfil specific customer requirements.
Your contribution to something big
- Plan and monitor software development activities to meet customer needs for automotive tools projects
- Report on progress and difficulties encountered to senior management and to customers
- Anticipate and mitigate project risks
- Liaise with technical Product Manager on technical questions
- Coordinate development activities with managers of related projects
What distinguishes you
- At least 5 years' experience in software project management
- Experience of managing software projects with a development team of up to 10
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk