Business Change Manager - Operational Tech & Security
Business Change Manager, West London - 6 Month Contract
My client is a Top Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit a Business Change Manager to join their esteemed company. The ideal candidate will join their well-established team and help develop and implement the global target security operating model for protecting the companies Operational Technology (OT) used in research, manufacturing and facilities management.
The key responsibilities for the Business Change Manager include:
- Creating and executing a structured, actionable and measurable change management strategy and plan to engage all business and IT stakeholders. This needs to based on an understanding of how each stakeholder group with be affected by the changes;
- Identify Risks and develop plans to mitigate or address the concerns/resistance.
- Work with the project teams to integrate Change Management activities into the plan.
- Work with key process and other change management stakeholders from all business areas
- Understand the business benefits of the deliverables and the impact to the process areas to be able to socialise the change management delivery path.
- Technical writing and communication tasks to meet the Change Management strategy and others as assigned. (E.g., creating related articles for staff, updating existing documents and process descriptions and diagrams, etc.)
- Standard project governance activities including weekly reports, preparing content for governance meetings, RAID management, etc.
- Taking on additional tasks as required.
The key experience and knowledge required will include:
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills to bring stakeholders along toward a common goal.
- The ability to explain complex technical concepts in simple business language.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organisation in a complex cross business matrix environment.
- Excellent skills using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word/PowerPoint/Excel); savvy powerpoint user.
- Demonstrated communication and writing experience, including:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including rules of composition, and grammar with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to translate information into language that meets the needs of specific targeted audiences using a variety of media
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and to thrive in a team environment.
- Proven delivery of complex global programme across multiple departments with the ability to drive alignment and rapid decision making.
- Able to hit the ground running and demonstrate a persistent drive to completion.
- Desired background in cyber security with a proven track record of delivering complex global change security initiatives.
- Desired background in delivery of OT / ICS security initiatives
- Desirable to have pharmaceutical experience, ideally in the delivery of complex IT / OT programmes across manufacturing and RnD facilities.
This is a contract role for the Business Change Manager working for a Top company on a global scale. To apply to Business Change Manager please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age