The Leicester based global client is looking for an experienced Scala Middleware Developer to start ASAP on a contract basis. (possible 1-2 days' work from home)
As the Scala Middleware Developer you will be responsible for the integration middleware between mobile apps and core backend systems including API creation and management. The Scala Middleware Developer will be able to understand end to end design patterns and have the ability to design and redesign architectural stacks.
Scala Middleware Developer required skills:
* Excellent Scala development skills
* Extensive experience working with Play Frameworks
* Excellent experience using Akka
* Extensive background working with Restful APIs
* Experience with CouchDB or other noSQL Database Technologies
Scala Middleware Developer preferred skills:
* Experience use of Apache Camel, Active MQ (or similar Message queuing technology) and Couchbase
If you are interested in this position then please send through your CV ASAP. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days, then please take this as your application not being progressed this time round, however we will keep your CV on file if we get anything suitable in future. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses we are unable to respond to all applications.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age